Monday, September 8, 2008

Decorating Issues...

All right! Here we go! The big kid is gone to school and the little kids are sleeping...time to post!

Here is the evidence that my husband is not who he says he is...

Now I L.O.V.E. TV - but I'm not sure about this one...Notice all the chaos around it? I have to deal with it somehow. I definately have to move pictures and art around to fit the new arrangement. And, we KNOW that wall paper is hideous. It was here when we got here and it is a really big job to change it, but it is on the list of things to do.

Also, what do I do about this mess?

Notice the mess from the tacos we had the night before? That is the G-Monkey's place and this was the week I was deathly ill. DH is very helpful but never remembers to wipe off a table, countertop or stove! Gotta love him though...he cooks! And buys huge tv's! And, skipped opening weekend of dove season this year because I needed help! And a million other reasons but that is another post.

Lastly, isn't she beautiful? Princess started CCE yesterday. I couldn't get much info out of her about it other than that it was short. But, I had a wonderful time picking her up and just the two of us going to Mass. Now, this won't happen every week but I think it will have to happen again. It made us both happy and I could actually hear the message! I did wonder if that guy I saw that I knew in high school thought I was a single mom. So I did a little wedding ring flashing - cause I'm shameless that way!

Oh yeah, one more thing....Vanessa, we visited your little town for the parade. It was a blast but way too hot! Here's a picture.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Officially out of MOPS......is it bad if I say........it's kinda great!!!??? (especially since J and I office out of our house......coffee in silence is pretty rockin!!!

We acted like we did not know there was a parade....bad bad parents....too hot and I did not want to have to throw away tons of candy again. We went to the waterpark instead. : )

We went to the Fest on Friday since it was armband nite.

Moms night anytime soon?

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

What a cute shot on the table! I was in Mops with you a few years back now and saw you on Amanda's blog!