Friday, August 29, 2008

My Personality

I saw this on another blog and thought it was interesting, especially because it was right on for me, or at least how I see myself. What do you think? Do you agree? What's your personality and do you agree?






Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)



Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.



Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men

You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

We loved playing so much with your flubber recipe that we found another fun one. Just wanted to pass it along. Have a great weekend!

Fruity Play Dough
1 cup flour
1 package Kool-Aid (any flavor)
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup salt
3/4 cup boiling water
(the original recipe called for one cup of boiling water, but I found it made the dough too loose- aim for 3/4 cup and add more if needed)
Mix all dry ingredients in bowl then oil, then pour boiling water in and mix thoroughly. Wrap in cellophane or air tight container and store in fridge. The play dough should last a few months