Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to You, You live in a Zoo!!!!



Happy Birthday my sweet girl...a day late. I kept waiting for the perfect moment to sit down and blog about my baby girl turning four, but it never appeared. So, this may be short but it is sure to be sweet.

Baby girl, I am amazed by you! You are so smart, beautiful and best of all caring. I am so proud to be your mom. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. I know that as the middle child, you rarely get things your way. I'll try to work on saying "yes" more often. Although, if there was ever a person better suited to grabbing what you want in life, I would be surprised. You continue to grab life by the horns as you have from your very first moments. You contine to fill my heart. I love you! And, no matter how many sweet memories we make together, my very favorite will be your first smile, the first moment we saw each other. You are my Amazing Girl!

2 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Tears:) So sweet. She is so beautiful! I hope she had a wonderful birthday....and many more.

Tressa said...

Oh how sweeeeeet! She is a KEEPER! Hope it was a HAPPY Happy Birthday!!