Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tressa. Here's a link to her blog: http://thegrouchyladybug-tressa.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged.html

Here are the rules: I have to say 7 random facts about me and then tag 7 people. Also, I have to include a link to the person that tagged me. Here goes:

1. I used to be 6 feet tall. Three kids later and I'm 5'10. And, I have a problem with that.
2. I used to smoke. I quit when I met Kevin (I was 20) because he refused to kiss me until I quit.
3. I am terrified of birds!
4. I don't like bridges and close my eyes if I am not the one driving.
5. I can read really fast and usually read a book everyday. For instance, I read the first two Twilight books in one day and still got my laundry and dishes done.
6. I used to scuba dive and learned to shoot a gun at three years old and can do neither now.
7. I don't like to make phone calls unless it is to someone I am really close to. I usually make Kevin do it, even to order food!

I tag: Stephanie, Robin, Vanessa, Elizabeth, Amanda and anyone reading this that has a blog!

2 comments:

SG said...

I so can not see you as a smoker! That sorta cracked me up. YEAH Kevin! Fun list!

Angela said...

I know...gross right? I can't believe I did that either but boy was I SKINNY! Of course, I smelled bad and spent all my money stupidly but I thought I was COOL! Dumb kid that I was!