Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Did I Never Do This???

Where is my brain? On FaceBook, I guess. I really thought I had done this already! Here are some pics from our Christmas(es). Blogger uploaded them backwards so I tried to describe them.

With DH's family on Christmas Day after our Chinese food lunch. One of my favorite traditions.
Look what Santa brought!

He came! This is the first year that Santa brought something big for all three kids. It didn't fit under the tree well and we couldn't get a good picture either.


Spreading reindeer food...we do this every year before bed on Christmas Eve.



My three watching our aunt's new kittens.




At my aunt's...I didn't realize it was so obvious I was sick! I thought I was looking pretty good until I saw these pictures!





Sneaking a pic in front of church on Christmas Eve. Little Man was with my mom so I could pay attention in church.






The Princess (in red) singing in the Children's Choir at our Christmas Eve Mass.























1 comment:

The Waco Newmans said...

Funny, I saw your pic and thought "man she sure looks good to have been so sick" then read your comment about how bad you looked....you didn't!
I just wish I could have still heard Prince when I went to comment :)
You need a pop up comment box....