Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tagged!

OK, I hardly ever do these because usually, I can't figure it out. But, I think I can handle this one. Here is my sixth picture from my sixth file. I agree with Robin, if you are reading this, you are tagged!


This is the Princess, at 4, with my Grandpa. He acts as Santa for several organizations he is involved with. I guess being Santa is a family tradition! Isn't she cute? She has naturally curly hair and at four, that was ALL she had. That wasn't a haircut! The Monkey now has this same 'do only hers is straight as a board, like her Mama. This seems like just yesterday...Monkey was only 1 and Little Man wasn't even a twinkle in his Daddy's eye. My, how things can change in 3 short years!

I can't wait to see your pics!

2 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I have always thought you have such beautiful children! This is a sweet picture of her with Grandpa. I hope she had fun at American Girl!(I am a fb junkie too. ha!) Thanks for playing along. This was perfect!

The Waco Newmans said...

this is so cute! you and Robin must have your pictures arranged opposite from mine, b/c if I go to sixth file its just last month! So, you've all seen them already :)