Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why the change?

So here is a first "trying it out" post. Why the change? Well, after waiting a few months it became apparent to me that I would never be able to have a playlist on wordpress. This may not seem like a big deal to some but it really is to me. I really enjoy listening to music on other blogs. I think it gives you an insight into someone's personality.

Music has been a big part of my life. No, I'm not musical. I can't sing at all nor do I play an instrument (no matter how much I wanted it). That is just not my gift. But, music has given me a special bond with my mom who is musical. My taste in music was one of the first things my husband noticed about me and vice versa. When we got married we discovered we had two of almost every cd we owned and we don't exactly go for the most recent and popular music. Music can calm me down or pump me up, make me sleepy or sad or happy. For most of the big moments of my life, there was music playing and I remember what it was.

So here is the change. The music on our playlist was selected by both of us and it means something to us. We hope you enjoy...

3 comments:

Tressa said...

I love it! I am excited about the new change. I like the music too, and that its preselected from the both of you. I look forward to coming back!
Hope you are well. Can you believe the school year is almost over?

Angela said...

So, I just realized I have to look at the comments. On the other blog, I received email updates. I'm glad you like it. I do too except when I log on and the Aggie War Hymn scares me! I'm so glad school is almost over but, I can't believe I will have a first grader - where did the time go? Guess what? I had pnemonia! I finally went to the dr and was so shocked! I didn't feel that bad, just couldn't shake it. We are all better now. Take care!

Vanessa said...

LOVE IT! I will change the link from mine to this one....