Friday, August 8, 2008

A Few More Pictures



We had a Flubber Fun Friday! Jammies and all. The girls loved making this flubber. If you don't have the recipe and want it, leave me a comment and I will post it. This also shows the old kitchen floor which is with us no more - yeah!!!! I'm planning on posting a before and after when the kitchen is completed and clean - so it could be awhile!



The G-Monkey decided to style her hair using Daddy's hairspray and she still manages to look gorgeous!

4 comments:

Tressa said...

COOL!! I'd love the recipe! Email it to me whenever you get a chance!
Tressa

Vanessa said...

Messy and fun! PERFECT.
I say post the recipe----or just email it to me.......
thanks

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What fun! I would love to have the recipe too. Looks like fun to me:) Love your blog!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that cute face :)

So glad you posted the recipe - I'll have to try that with my kids :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!