Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog? What Blog?

I just haven't had time to blog! Life got in the way!

I finished my summer job yesterday and I am looking forward to a week with very little in it!!!! I am striving to keep it that way. I've told my family that this week is Mommy's vacation so don't even ask to go here, have so and so over, can we do this...I am resting, sleeping in and trying to get a few organizational projects done all while watching the olympics. So, maybe I'll have time to blog again.

Then, we start the countdown to school craze with doctor's visits, haircuts, meet the teacher, Mops meetings, a meeting for MDO (yes, I'm going back!) practicing going to bed at 8:00 again and getting up at 7:00 again. You know the drill so I am really looking forward to this coming week and it's slower pace.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. I forgot to take my camera to VBS, yes, all week! But, it was really fun for the kids and I met some new people too.


This is what DH saw when he went to check on the G-Monkey. He stayed there while I ran for the camera! This is just an example of some of her antics..


This is the princess' new haircut. Inspired by Kitt Kittredge. She looks so cute and we love it. We may even go a little shorter for school.

Now, even though I have lots more pictures, I just got a call to make a dessert for DH's work. He forgot and has to have it there by 12:00. Maybe I'll have more blogging time this afternoon!

3 comments:

SG said...

IGA 7-Up Cake is what I do in emergency dessert situations! Hope you have a great week "off" and get to do nothing!

Angela said...

Thanks! I opted for oatmeal raisin bars - I always have the ingredients on hand. Hope Rhett's room redo goes well for you! I am so ready to have all these house projects done but they just seem never-ending. How about you?

Tressa said...

What a CUTE haircut!! I love it!

Hope you have a nice slow week girl! You deserve it!