Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Feeling Like Crying

Today is a bad day. Again.

Last night, just as I was getting ready to go to sleep and literally saying a prayer of thankfulness that all three kids were asleep by 8:30, my three year old, popped her head around the corner. There was a thunder storm and I assumed it had scared her. You know what they say about assumming? As I am hugging her, asking if she is scared of the thunder, she barfs on me! Yep. All over me! DH wakes up, settles her while I run to shower. AS I am making another attempt to fall asleep the baby wakes up. Screaming and screams until 3:00 am! Another attempt to fall asleep. At 3:30 the three year old wakes me up to tell me that she thinks it must almost be morning! Some not very nice words came from my mouth. Then again when the alarm went off at 6:45. And, I can't say it has gotten any better today. I now understand what a friend meant when she told me that the third one put her over the edge! I'm so far over the edge I have to look up to see it...

How's your day?

2 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh! I am sending you the biggest hug right now. Girl, I have been in your shoes. Somedays I feel like throwing in the towel:) I hope by the time you are reading this your day is much, much better. Thinking of you right now!

Nancy said...

Oh, I hear you! My 3rd pushed me over that edge too. Of course, when the first two are twins, it doesn't take much ;)

I hope your day tomorrow is MUCH better