Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Christmas Meme


I got this from Nancy at ZimmerZoo. I thought it was fun. Feel free to copy. It is a quick, easy post for these busy days.


1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper if possible. It's more fun to unwrap that way
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial because of allergies but I really miss the smell of a real tree in the house
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving. I think it is too much work for just a couple of weeks
4. When do you take the tree down? Between New Year's Day and Epiphany depending on our schedule
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Anything Barbie
7. Hardest person to buy for? My godfather, he never asks for anything and can buy himself whatever he wants
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My oldest daughter, she is very
vocal about her wants!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several, scattered around the house. The kids love to play with them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Pretty much anything from my paternal grandparents, including bird feeders and bird themed decorations when I am terrified of birds! Whatever!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, except for above mentioned bird stuff at a White Elephant
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade cranberry sauce
16. Lights on the tree? white for my tree, color for the kids'
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? both, two trees
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year. Too many have-to's with not enough time for want-to's
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Santa blown glass ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham with my family, steak with his
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my kids to have a blast and make amazing memories

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow! Two trees - that's awesome!! :)